We’re often asked exactly what testing services Affordable On-Sites provides to individuals at our Durham testing clinic or onsite to businesses.
Individuals count on us to deliver fast and easy drug, alcohol, COVID, DNA, and Employment testing services with timely and accurate results. Our certified experts perform collections with full discretion and adhere to all industry protocols including a rigorous chain of custody procedure. We go to great lengths to ensure our specimen collection and the reporting of test results meets or exceeds all industry standards for accuracy and security.
What testing services do we offer?
Drug testing is the process by which organizations use the resources of scientific laboratories to determine if an individual is using illegal drugs. Drug testing commonly requires individuals to submit urine samples for analysis, although occasionally blood or hair samples may be used.
The most popular drug tests are:
- 5-Panel—The most common testing option is a standard 5-Panel test. This simple test looks for the most common recreational or street drugs, including Phencyclidine (PCP), Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Opiates (such as codeine and morphine) and Amphetamines (including methamphetamine).
- 9-Panel—The 9-Panel test is completed with a urine draw and can help identify Phencyclidine (PCP), Opiates, Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, Propoxyphene, as well as prescription drugs that are legal to possess and use. Our 9-panel drug test exceeds the industry standard, delivering deeper employee analyses and insights and providing greater peace of mind to critical industries like trucking, day care and education.
Alcohol testing is the process used to determine if individuals are impaired by the use of alcohol. The most commonly used alcohol testing is the Breathalyzer test (also called alcohol breath tests and/or breath alcohol tests). Affordable On-Sites takes pride in offering the most accurate alcohol test to our clients from our highly trained staff.
COVID-19 Antigen Testing
Affordable On-Sites offers CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen testing at the Durham clinic location or onsite to businesses. The CareStart™ test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the direct detection of the presence or absence of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in the respiratory specimens obtained from clients.
Antigen tests are very specific for the virus, but are not as sensitive as molecular tests. This means that a positive result is highly accurate, but a negative result does not rule out infection.The FDA has granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to CareStart, to allow the test to be used in the United States.
Affordable On-Sites provides a variety of Family Relationship DNA tests. All testing is performed by accredited genetic laboratories and we offer:
- Grand Parentage Testing
- Maternity Testing
- Paternity Testing
- Siblingship Testing
- Twin Zygosity Testing
Since 2001, Affordable On-Sites, Inc. has provided cost effective and easy drug testing and employee screening in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and nationwide. Our knowledge of the industry spans 23 years and through the years we have established excellent relationships with our vendors and clients in order to offer the most affordable testing around.
What we deliver:
- We certify all results and employ the services of a Medical Review Officer (MRO) to review all positive results.
- We guarantee clients full regulatory compliance and support for dealing with all testing partners. We only use SAMHSA certified labs for drug testing.
- We go above and beyond to make you comfortable during testing.
- We coordinate testing from start to finish and work with only fully certified labs like Quest Diagnostics and Labcorp.
- Our customer service staff is knowledgeable and always available.
- Our services are affordable.
We want to be your drug and alcohol testing partner in the Triangle area of North Carolina. Call or click to learn more today Locally (919) 620-0822 | Nationwide at (855) 267-8378 | Email: email@example.com
Celebrating 20 years in the business of keeping companies safe.